What is Reiki?
Reiki is the Japanese word for Universal Life Force Energy and is an energetic healing method.
Universal life force within the Human body is vibrational energy. It is commonly understood that during stress and illness, energy that usually flows through the body can become depleted, blocked, and unbalanced. Reiki helps raise, replenish and rebalance that energy. Reiki promotes relaxation, a sense of peace, security and well-being that promotes self healing.
Reiki was re-discovered by Dr. Mikao Usui in the early 1900's.
Reiki is administered by "laying on of hands" by a Practitioner who has been attuned to the energy through the "attunement/placement process" of working with a Reiki Master. Reiki Energy is a spiritually guided intelligent energy that can restore and replenish everything. Anyone can learn Reiki and it is away to help people and the planet without depleting your own energy system.
Reiki can never cause harm and is a pure form of healing that is not dependent on individual talent or acquired ability. The feeling of being connected to God's healing love and protection is apparent when giving and or receiving the Reiki Energy.
Reiki in Medicine
As the medical profession is looking into new methods of wellness and healing, increased interest in “complementary” methods has been expanding in recent years. A component of the National Institute of Health, The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) currently lists Reiki as an "Energy Therapy." It is offered in many health care settings as an adjunct to medical treatments. Reiki is found to be effective in enhancing deep relaxation, and has been shown to promote an improved healing response. It is also often offered for palliative care to provide comfort measures for serious medical conditions. There has been a recent study that estimates over six million U.S. adults have received one or more Reiki treatments and that number is growing exponentially. Currently in the US about 10-15% of medical facilities offer Reiki Services as a complementary medicine modality to some or all of their clients.
How does Reiki work?
Reiki practitioners receive placements (attunements) which raise and accelerate their energy flow. The practitioner provides Reiki sessions by the gentle act of allowing energy to flow out through their hands.
Reiki works on elevating the energy level of a person, place, animal, plant etc. Usually after a treatment, a person will feel relaxed sometimes energized and at peace. Reiki energy is always positive, it can never no harm.
How Reiki sessions can help:
- Reiki is used to complement and enhance all levels of medical treatment
- It can help relieve stress, agitation, acute and chronic pain
- Can assist in the improvement of overall energy levels
- Can assist in promoting rest and improved sleep patterns
- Can assist in enhancing comfort measures
- Can help to accelerate wound healing
- Provide deep relaxation
- To heal deep emotional issues and trauma
- Release negative or stuck energy stored in the body/mind system
- To balance the overall body and energy centers/channels (Biofields/Chakra's) within the body system.
- Clear the mind and open intuitive senses to promote compassionate action towards self and others.
What are the side effects of Reiki?
There are NO side effects. It is non-invasive and safe for all ages from premature babies to the elderly. Reiki can be performed on a person while they are lying down, sitting or standing. No adjustment in clothing needs to be made, since Reiki flows through any barrier including casts.
Basic Reiki Classes
Levels of Training:
There are three levels, sometimes called degrees, in the training and practice of Reiki.
All Reiki Certification Classes are provided in an in person classroom setting and are conducted with the Manuals developed by the International Center for Reiki Training.(ICRT)
The classes include both Usui and Holy Fire styles of Reiki training.
If you take your ICRT Usui/Holy Fire Reiki II Classes from an ICRT Licensed Teacher you are eligible to join the Reiki Membership Association at a Professional Status Level after completion of the ART/Master Class.
All classes offer a teaching style that combines education, demonstration, and practice sessions so you can feel confident as you develop your Reiki Practice for yourself and others.
Continuing Education (CE's) are available for Marriage Family Counselors, Social Workers and Massage Therapists for Reiki I/II, ART/Master and Karuna Classes (See Continuing Education Page for Details)
As your Master Teacher I will always be available to you for questions and support.
I am always learning and expanding in my understanding and knowledge of Reiki and consider myself a life long student and teacher of this healing modality.
Reiki Certification Class Schedule
Classes are held in Mission Viejo Area
See Shopping Cart to Register and Pay On-Line
Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki I/II Classes
Where: Mission Viejo-Private Residence
Cost: $410.00 ($175.00 deposit/registration required)
November 11-12 (Class is Full)
Includes: ICRT Training Manual and ICRT Certificate of Training
**Contact Education Units are available for an additional $50 fee for: All Nurses, MFT's, Social Workers, Massage Therapists (Level 1 Only)
See Continuing Education Units page for specifics
Usui/Holy Fire II Advanced Reiki Techniques (ART) / Reiki Master Class
Must be a Reiki II Practitioner for a minimum of 6 months (All Usui training accepted)
Must be willing to teach and use the Usui/Holy Fire Reiki System and use the "placement" process as your form of attunements.
* Please refer to the information on reiki.org for specific information on the Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki System
Includes: ICRT Usui/Holy Fire II ART/Master Class/Manual and Certification.
Completion of this class meets the requirements to join the ICRT Reiki Association
Usui/Holy Fire II ART/Master Class:
Where: Mission Viejo- Private Residence
Time: Saturday/Sunday/Monday 9:00-6:00pm
Cost: $1025 ($325.00 deposit/registration required)
**Contact Education Units are available for and additional $50 fee for all:
MFT's, Social Workers, Nurses
Deposit/Registration Fee Policy
Class registration fees are non-refundable if the student cancels, but may be transferred to a future class within 1 year from the initial class date. if the class is canceled by me the registration fee is fully re-fundable.
Reiki Class Outlines
Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki I/II 2 days 16 hours- $410.00
Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki I (Day I) 8 hours
During this Certification, you will receive the First Degree Reiki energy placement of Holy Fire energy (attunement), which will give you the ability to channel Reiki energy and you will learn and experience:
- The history and evolution of Reiki
- Holy Fire Experience
- How Reiki works
- The practical applications & beneficial effects of Reiki
- How to do Gassho Meditation
- Byosen Scanning and Beaming
- How to do a self treatment
- The standard Reiki hand positions for others and self
- Using Kenyoku at the end of your treatment sessions.
- Professional practice standards
- Practice treatments
- How to use and practice from the Hayashi Healing Guide
- Learn about the philosophy, purpose and vision of the International Center for Reiki Training.
Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki II (Day 2) 8 hours
During this Certification Training, you will receive the Second Degree Holy Fire Reiki energy Placement (attunement) as well as the 3 Usui Healing Symbols which assist the Reiki energy to work in specific ways.
You will learn and experience:
- An upgrade to the Holy Fire energy through a placement (attunement)
- A placement "attunement" to the 3 Usui Healing Symbols.
- How to use the Usui Symbols in doing your Reiki Sessions for self and others.
- How to do distant or remote healing sessions
- How to use Holy Fire Reiki energy and the Usui Symbols for self transformation
- How to heal past mental/emotional issues
- Practice time to try different Japanese Reiki Techniques with others.
- Ways to develop your Reiki Practice
- What to do to become a Reiki Master
- A Holy Fire Experience for self healing
Usui/Holy Fire II ART/Master Level-Reiki III (3 days of Training)- $1025.00
Usui/Holy Fire Advanced Reiki Training- ART- (Day 1)
During this Certification Training you will learn and experience:
- Holy Fire Experience of Divine Love
- The Usui Master Symbol and placement (attunement)
- Reiki Meditations that strengthens the mind and expands the consciousness
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals
- Using Reiki to protect yourself and others
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki
- How to make a Reiki Grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others
- The Healing Placement (Attunement) Technique for healing self and others.
Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki III/ Master Training- (Day 2 and Day 3)
During this certification you will learn and experience:
- Advanced meditation experiences and healing techniques
- Instruction on how to do all Reiki placement (attunements) and ignitions .
- Complete the Usui and Holy Fire system used by the Center
- Additional Holy Fire healing symbol and energy ignitions.
- How to give yourself ignitions
- Auric Healing
- Releasing energetic attachements
- How to send healing experiences to others at a distance
- The values and orientation of a true Reiki Master
- The benefits and values of being a RMA member
Want Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Classes in your Area?
- Do you have a group of 8 or more people who would like to take Reiki Training ?
If so, I will come to you! Just give me time to pack my suitcase...
Classes and Services
Body/Mind and Spirit